March 10, 2013
Md. Yousuf Howlader
TA-168/2, MIddel Badda,
OBJECT: WARNING LETTER
You have been previously notified of certain problems in your performance as an employee, which problems appear to continue. Because we believe that you can improve your performance and be cautious about office timing, code of conduct, behavior, management is giving you final warning. We have found following problems regarding your service those are:
1) You disobeyed the command of Marketing director.
2) You did not maintain proper dress code.
3) You did not maintain company time table.
4) You are very much careless regarding your duty.
5) You don’t follow any chain of command.
6) Your behavior does not go with the code and conduct with this company.
Any further violations of company policy or failure to perform in accordance with our standards and disobeying the command of you superior will privilege management to dismiss your employment.
Ceragem Bangladesh Limited